From EventScripts Community Encyclopedia
es_give <userid> <entityname>
Note: Command parameters are described inside the
> characters. Optional parameters are contained within
Variation of this command that doesn't expand variables: es_xgive
Gives the player a named entity.
- userid - Userid of player to give the entity to.
- entityname - Name of an entity to give to the player, such as weapon_awp.
es_give event_var(userid) weapon_awp
- Due to a bug in CS:S's dynamic weapon pricing this command refills the target player's ammo. When creating an entity that doesn't need to be given to a player, use es_entcreate.
- Many entities such as env_explosion have outputs that can be modified using es_fire.
- es_give sets eventscripts_lastgive to contain the entity index of the entity given.