From EventScripts Community Encyclopedia
escinject <command> <variable> <string>
Note: Command parameters are described inside the
> characters. Optional parameters are contained within
Escape special characters from <string> depending on <command> and store the result in <variable>
Note: It doesn't expand server variables. Prefix the command with es to expand variables (es escinject).
- command - Must be:
- regex - escape characters like "*" with a "\" before them
- sql - escape several characters
- url - escape characters like "@" with %hex names
- regexb - reverse the meaning of "escinject regex"
- sqlb - reverse the meaning of "escinject sql"
- urlb - reverse the meaning of "escinject url"
- variable - In what variable store the result in
- string - The string you want to edit
Be lazy and let escinject care about special characters:
es_xset regular_expression 0
es_xset result 0
escinject regex regular_expression "*** Hi ***, (dude).+"
es_regex search result server_var(regular_expression) event_var(text)
- The *b subcommand is good to get the "real" string again