From EventScripts Community Encyclopedia
Steps for installing to a Local Source Dedicated Server
- Download the latest EventScripts plugin from: http://mattie.info/cs. (Or for L4D/L4D2)
- Browse to the folder where you downloaded the EventScripts .zip file and extract it. On Windows XP, you can usually just double-click on the .zip file to do this. (You can also use WinRAR or WinZip if you have those tools.)
- If you are upgrading from an earlier version of EventScripts, you should shut down your server at this point (so it will allow you to overwrite the old version).
- Navigate to your game's root directory (for Counter-Strike: Source this is the cstrike directory or the top-most directory)
- Copy and paste the addons folder from your extracted EventScripts into your game directory. If asked to overwrite, specify "yes".
At this point, you should restart your server and EventScripts should be loaded automatically.
Note: When setting up a HL2MP server, you must modify the mattie_eventscripts.vdf text file (replace cstrike with hl2mp)-